Until recently, the most critical limitation of mobile radiology devices is inefficient and short-acting power management, which brings much inconvenience during clinical diagnosis. Mindray has invested its new, innovative dual-mode power management technology, mega-capacitors circuit, and superior-capacity battery, especially to the MobiEye 700 to solve this fundamentally hindering problem. With the introduction of problem-solving improvements, MobiEye 700 proves yet again to be the favourable choice.
Superior Battery Capacity
- A single fully charged battery is capable of '7,70,700 Concept'
Dual-Mode Power Management
- Power extraction from the long-life battery
Wall current for all functions
- Rapid-Charging Function
- 2-hour charging up to 80% battery capacity
- 5-minute charging for 20 exposures
- Maintain the equilibrium of the current strength
- Reduce the burden on the battery
- Enhance the battery life-span