Providing a better clinical use scenario, HyBase 6100 is designed with a much lower table height of 498mm especially for neurosurgery and minimally invasive surgery, a more user-friendly base cover, as well as a more convenient wireless remote control system. Moreover, with a longitudinal slide up to 320 mm, the table is ideally suitable for cardiovascular surgery or spinal surgery with C-arm. All in all, HyBase 6100 maximizes the flexibility of the operating table’s versatility.
- Longitudinal slide up to 320 mm for free access to C-arm
- Max. lifting capacity up to 380kg with the highest safety and stability
- Max. safe working load 275kg in normal position
- Multi-layer decompression pad with waterproof and seamless design
- 498 mm lowest table position for Neurosurgery and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Wireless remote control system
- Foot pump Manual Override System