The Philips Respironics Alice 6 LDxN Full Polysomnograph Machine represents the pinnacle of sleep medicine technology, offering an extensive array of sensors and capabilities to provide a complete and precise assessment of a patient's sleep patterns and overall health.
- Integrated RIP driver, dedicated differential pressure transducer, and “keyhole” inputs
- (reduces the number of connections during hook up)
- Patent-pending chin EMG technology that monitors all three chin EMG inputs and selects the best pair in real-time
- 7 ECG channels (3 physical and 4 derived)
- Continuous impedance recording for quality control
- Up to 500Hz recording
- Meets or exceeds AASM standards